Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Challenge no.22 - Resist Effect

Hi ladies, I am back to share our latest SCRAP AFRICA challenge with you!!

The challenge today is all about resisting, whether you use embossing, crayons, glue, gesso or any medium that resists paint, inks etc.
 
 
This was a fun challenge, and I really enjoyed putting my page together for it!!



 For my RESIST effect I used a stamp by AnnaBelle Stamps, embossed it with white (heated it in my toaster, I really need to get an embossing gun), and then used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in the color Peeled Paint to ink over the embossing. It reminds me a bit of a grass stain, which Caide got lots of while playing rugby!!

So we have a lovely prize up for grabs for one randomly selected participant in this challenge:


You have until the 31st of October to put together your creeation for this challenge.

Please take the time to stop by the SCRAP AFRICA blog, our DT girls have really put together some S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G creations for this challenge!!!

Have a great day and week ahead :)

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Rene!! Love the design you created with the photos and great take on the resist challenge!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a cool layout!