Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sketch #22 at SCRAP AFRICA

Hi all!!! After being sick for almost a week, with an AWFUL tummy bug, I am back on my feet (thank goodness!!), and am here to share the latest SCRAP AFRICA challenge with you!

This one is a sketch challenge, and who doesn't love a good sketch!?!?

Here is my take on this lovely sketch. I had loads of fun playing with this one!

 And here is the fun sketch:


And the wonderfully awesome prize:


 You have until the 14th of October to play along, can't wait to see what you create!!

Smiles,
Rene'

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick Rene, but glad you're feeling better!! Your page is really awesome and I love how you pulled all of those colors from your photo! And the welded title is really fun!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you are completely better now. This is a great LO. I love how you pulled the colours from the photo. Enjoy the next term at SOG x

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty layout Rene! Love the beautiful photo and mix of pretty patterned papers! Happy you are feeling well :) Thanks for the inspiration!